Conditions require Oral Surgery
Many conditions require oral surgery including Impacted tooth removal, Extraction of tooth, unequal jaw growth, correcting irregularities of jaw prior to implant fixing, Correction of Temporomandibular jaw (TMJ) disorder, facial injury repair, lesion/cyst removal and biopsy, cleft lip and cleft palate repair, Facial infections like pain and swelling in the face, neck or jaws, snoring/ Sleep apnea etc. We at Jerush dental and facial corrective centre perform the below-mentioned surgeries at the best. Our state of the art operation theatre and experienced and eminent surgeons will substantiate the success of treatment.
Oral Surgeries @ Jerush Dental & Facial Corrective Centre
- Minor Surgeries.
- Facial Cosmetic Surgeries.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Correction).
- Osteotomy (for Proclined Jaw).
- Gummy Smile Correction.
- Lip Correction.
- Cleft Lip & Palate Correction.
- TMJ Surgeries.
- Fractures of Jaw Bones and Facial Bones.
- Accidents Care.
- And all kinds of Dental and Facial Surgical Corrections.